Unlike other sensors, with Hydra-Electric you can . . .
SOLVE PROBLEMS YOU DIDN’T KNOW COULD BE SOLVED
- SURVIVE high speed impulses
- SURVIVE high cycle counts of one million or more
- SURVIVE pump ripple
- ELIMINATE pressure spike damage
- AVOID burst diaphragms
- AVOID broken wire bonds
TAILOR TO ANY OPERATING PARAMETER
- Output format Input/output impedance
- EMC (Mil-STD-461, D160)
ACHIEVE LINEAR ACCURACY OVER A WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE AND BETTER MANAGE YOUR ERROR BUDGET
- No need to compromise on the zero and span error at extended temperatures. For either amplified or millivolt output, sensor error brands are flat throughout all temperatures.
ACHIEVE NEAR INFINITE LIFE
In materials science, fatigue is the weakening of a material caused by repeatedly applied loads. This cyclic loading can cause progressive structural damage and failure even if it is well below the ultimate strength of the material.
In these high-cycle fatigue situations, performance is commonly characterized by the material Stress-cycle (S-N) failure curve, also known as a Wöhler curve. The graph below shows the magnitude of a cyclic stress (S) or force allowable to achieve the number of cycles to failure (N).
At Hydra-Electric, we size the sensor for the operating pressure range; stress can then be limited to achieve an almost infinite number of pressure cycles.